September 27, 2011

Many Faces of Journaling: Linda C. Senn


Another book I pickup to expand learning about journaling. This one was more of a disappointment then the last one. It did have a summary on different types of journals that someone could write and showed examples of the types of journals. The examples made up most of the book though and there was just a few sentences between the excerpts saying you could journal like this. Yes, it gave some suggestions about types of journal and in those specific sections what you could write. But, I feel like there was no writing prompts or things to help me with writing my own journal.

I guess I just wanted more from the book. I didn't feel like there was alot of substance. If you want to just read excerpts and examples or journals this would be a great book, but if you aren't looking for examples there isn't much to this book.

So, I can't recommend this book, but did read/skim it as much as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment