October 23, 2011

In my bag this week 10/23-10/29

What I am carrying around this week and working on reading:

The Second Assistant: A Tale from the Bottom of the Hollywood Ladder: Mimi Hare and Clare Naylor

Also, got
The First Assistant: A Continued Tale from Behind the Hollywood Curtain: Mimi Hare and Clare Naylor (The sequel)

After the Party: Lisa Jewell (a sequel to Ralph's Party that I read earlier this year)

Edit: Pickup from the Library that came in: Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin and Writing For Writing for Emotion Balance: Beth Jacobs 
The first in high demand so had to move up my list and the second is research for my nano, so looks like the week is devoted to those sadly enough.


I know I won't get to all of them but these are what I am working on this week and excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment